The American Red Cross of Upstate South Carolina serves Greenville, Abbeville, Anderson, Greenwood, Laurens, McCormick, and Pickens Counties.

Friday, August 05, 2005

This year I don't want to miss the Motorcycles

Each year that I've been in the Upstate I've always meant to attend the Motorcycle Rally, but somehow something always came up and I never made it. This year I'm determined to get there.

This year the Motorcycle Rally, from which all proceeds benefit the Upstate and Piedmont Chapters of the American Red Cross, is on September 9th and 10th, with the Red Cross Motorcycle Drag Races at the Greer Dragway on Friday 9th and the Red Cross Poker Run on Saturday 10th.

For more information call (864) 271-8222 (Greenville) or (864) 583-8000 (Spartanburg) or check online.

See you there.

No comments: